Oivan is looking for a Brand Designer with at least three years of experience who is eager to help us take Oivan’s brand to the next level. We recently went through a complete brand refresh. Now, we need your help to push the brand and its elements to the next level. This includes creating, defining, and evolving visuals for our content, designing marketing materials, swag for events and employees, and promotional material. Most significantly, we need your creative input to further Oivan’s inspiring brand.
You will report to the Design Director, cooperating with multiple departments, like Marketing, Sales, and People Operations. We are looking for an independent team player who has a keen eye for both the big picture and granular details. You will need experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and MS Office software. English fluency is necessary in our international community. Enthusiasm to build something new is key for success in this position.
What You’ll Do
- Create visuals that follow our guidelines for our content, from blog posts to case studies and social media
- Define and evolve visuals with a systematic and detailed approach
- Design marketing materials, such as sales decks, one-pagers, roll-ups, etc.
- Design swag for events and employees, such as tote bags, stickers, t-shirts, etc.
- Design promotional material for events, such as t-shirts, roll-ups, etc
What You’ve Got
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, and the MS Office software
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- An impressive portfolio showing examples of your work
- Enthusiasm to build something new
- Video editing and animation skills are a big plus
What we offer
- Interesting, versatile, and challenging designer position to be managed independently and collaboratively in a multinational company
- Occupational Health Care through Pihlajalinna
- Extra Health Care Insurance that covers specialist appointments and examinations
- Travel insurance (Full coverage + covers personal trips up to seven (7) days)
- Monthly paid phone bill
- Seasonal Citybike subscription
- Optional pre-tax Edenred lunch card
- Optional personal Bike benefit through Etu Fillari
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning, and development departments
- Team building activities and office events, game nights, group meals
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad
- Remote, flexible working hours opportunities, we prefer this position be 1-2 days in Helsinki office but can be agreed by arrangement
- Salary range 3ke-3.8ke
Who We Are
Oivan creates and operates human-centric digital services for our international clients. With offices in Finland, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, and Saudi Arabia, we are a truly diverse team, working together in our Distributed Teams model.
Our company culture reflects our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers, and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team to get to know us as we learn about you.
Please forward your CV and portfolio if you think you’re a great candidate for this role.
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy and full confidentiality.