Oivan is looking for a team player willing to take over day-to-day activities, such as invoicing, salaries, and financial statements along with other routine and ad-hoc tasks. We are hoping you have at least 1-2 years of experience in similar finance tasks.
Based in Helsinki, you’ll support our 200+ headcount workforce across five countries, and work in a multidisciplinary Finance team, comprised of finance experts in our international locations. As a growth company, we are looking for a junior who is eager to grow with us.
You are forward-thinking and strategy-minded, a dedicated team player, with a good dose of initiative. You will be supported by an experienced team. You are also self-driven with excellent time management skills.
Oivan’s official language is English, and fluency is necessary for success on the job.
What you’ll have
- Process payments
- Update financial records
- Manage invoices (accounts receivable & payable)
- Collect data for needed reports
- Junior accounting duties
- Support in preparing financial statements
- Support in any accounting processes
What you’ve got
- Experience with Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Experience with Tax and Government reporting
- Experience with Financial statements
- Accounting background
- Experience working with Payroll team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to execute routine work timely and accurately
- Expertise in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish language skills
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in similar finance roles/tasks.
Having the following is a strong plus:
- ERP Experience
- Procountor Experience
What we offer
- Occupational Health Care through Pihlajalinna
- Extra Health Care Insurance that covers specialist appointments and examinations
- Travel insurance (Full coverage + covers personal trips up to seven (7) days)
- Monthly phone bill
- Seasonal Citybike subscription
- Optional pre-tax Edenred lunch card
- Optional personal Bike benefit through Etu-Fillari
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments
- Team building activities and office events, game nights, group meals and more
- Remote, flexible working hours opportunities, we prefer this role to be 2-3 days a week in the Helsinki office but can be agreed
- Salary range 2500-2700 euros/month
Who we are
Oivan creates and operates human-centric digital services for our international clients. With offices in Finland, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, and Saudi Arabia, we are a truly diverse team, working together in our distributed teams model.
Our company culture reflects our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers, and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team to get to know us as we learn about you. Hope you will join us!
Please forward your CV and portfolio if you think you’re a great candidate for this role.
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy and full confidentiality.