IT Infrastructure Security Expert
Oivan Cybersecurity team is growing, and now we are looking for an IT infrastructure security expert with diverse and deep practical knowledge of infrastructure, network and cloud technology and security. This is a hybrid position, where you will be working both remotely and on-site at our clients’ premises.
We expect you to be able to travel to our clients’ premises in Riyadh, KSA as required.
What You’ll Do
We offer you the unique opportunity to apply and further develop your expertise with a diverse and geographically distributed multi-skilled team. You will have the opportunity to work on various infrastructure and security projects with our different clients, and you will become one of our subject matter experts. The following are the main duties you will do as part of this job:
- Review and assess infrastructure, network, and cloud security architecture during
entire lifecycle from design, implementation, and deployment.
- Perform technical configuration review and compliance assessment against
security standards and best practices.
- Assess and improve infrastructure, network and cloud components configuration
and integration to adhere to security-by-design principle.
- Create high-level and low-level technical diagrams.
Assess, design, and implement relevant technical security controls for diverse
infrastructure, network, and cloud technologies.
- Assess and enhance the maturity of security architecture, access control and
- Work with different stake holders and individuals from business and technical
- Engaging with infrastructure, cybersecurity, and sales teams on presales
activities for new projects
- Create and conduct presentations and workshops to showcase findings,
recommendations to clients and project team members
What You Have
Our ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in technology, computer science, computer engineering, cybersecurity, or other relevant fields.
- Concrete practical experience in TCP/IP protocol and networking technologies.
- Concrete expertise in computing infrastructure, and cloud security architecture.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing diverse infrastructure, network, and cloud technologies.
- Experience in technical threats and risk assessment and management.
- Experience in infrastructure scripting and automation.
- Experience in writing technical reports and presentations.
- Strong command in English in writing and speaking.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Team player and mentoring skills
What We Offer
- Occupational Healthcare
- Travel Insurance
- Edenred monthly lunch card
- Fillari Bike Benefit
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad
- Generous remote work opportunities
Who We Are
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply. On our equitable compensation model, we routinely analyse and close out pay disparities when we find them, including an annual compensation review.
The compensation range for this position based on experience and seniority is between €6,000-7,000 per month.
Interested? Please fill in the application form below to submit your application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your
personal information in our HR information systems according to GDPR compliancy and