Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Oivan is looking for a Project Manager (Scrum Master) with at least 4 years of experience in managing local and / or international software projects to lead our growing and innovative web-development project. If you are interested in working with a reputed international client and enjoy collaborating in a creative and awesome team, then Oivan is the right place for you! ☺️
Who We Are
At Oivan we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With offices in Helsinki (Finland), Khon Kaen (Thailand), Bangkok (Thailand), Dubai (UAE) and Riyadh (KSA) and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), our international team executes a diverse array of projects. Based in our office located in Khon Kaen, Thailand, you’ll support our 200+ headcount workforce across 5 countries.
Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
Oivan company culture is reflective of our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you.
What You’ll Do
We offer you the unique opportunity to work and improve your skills with a diverse and geographically distributed team of technology and business experts around the world. We use micro-services architecture to scale and diversify our customer product as their strategic partner. You will get to work on a life-changing product and execute the following responsibilities as a project manager (scrum master):
- Collaborate with Product Owners and internal team members to develop and prioritise the development roadmap of enterprise applications.
- Facilitate the delivery of the project from beginning to end point by mitigating any risks associated with the project and taking ownership of the team’s activities.
- Implement existing knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum via conferences, seminars (webinars), training and networking to research and disseminate information, standard practices and new methods to your team members.
- Serve as a scrum process advisor creating and maintaining partnerships across key stakeholders including our clients, development team and product owners.
This role is for a growing and ongoing project with one of our biggest clients in Middle East. In addition to more traditional project management responsibilities, the person in this role is expected to act as coaching Scrum Master to 1-2 cross functional Scrum teams. Interfacing between Oivan distributed delivery teams and our customer product owners, you get to work with a pioneering, award winning transformative digital solutions with government sector related to real estate.
What You Have
For this project, you are going to be working with an international client to help build a sustainable project for millions of people. As a project manager (scrum master), we prefer that you have:
- A proven track record of sprint planning, leading and supporting successful projects. This would need you to be a good communicator in complex settings.
- 4+ years of project management in the software development industry or something similar. We encourage you to apply if you have less “years” of experience, the number of years is to give an average benchmark.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and find creative solutions in response to changing priorities and needs.
- We want you to be organized in leading a project and within a professional setting to deliver high-quality customer experience.
- Relevant knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Microservices, Architecture, Mobile Development). Some technical background or coding experience would be a massive plus.
- Familiarity with Jira (Confluence) for activity tracking, task-setting, dashboards, burndown, and similar tools is preferred.
- PMP or an equivalent Agile certification (PSM 1,2) certification would be considered an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and flexible annual leave from 12 up to 22 days per annum. In addition, there are 10 days of paid annual leave and sick leaves. We support our staff to be with family at the most important time. (Partners with a newborn baby can have additional holidays)
- Healthcare package and annual check-ups
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments (2-4 hours per week)
- Top of the line devices Mac or PC – your choice, plus peripherals
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
- Company paid weekly lunch – we have team lunch on Mondays
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad to our international and client offices
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
The compensation range for this position based on experience and seniority is between 3000-4000 USD per month.
Interested? Please fill in the application form below to submit your application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
(GDPR and PDPA statement)
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy, full confidentiality and according to Section 19 and Section 26 of Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).