Senior Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist
Oivan is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Senior Microsoft Infrastructure Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Microsoft infrastructure technologies, networking, and large-scale regional and global infrastructure deployments.
This is an on-site position working at the clients’ site and with our team members.
Who We Are
At Oivan we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With offices in Helsinki (Finland), Riyadh (KSA), Khon Kaen (Thailand), Bangkok (Thailand), Dubai (UAE), our international team executes a diverse array of projects. Based in our office located in Riyadh office, you’ll support our 220+ headcount workforce across 5 countries.
Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
Oivan company culture is reflective of our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship . The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various high-level Microsoft projects with our clients, and you will become one of our Microsoft Infrastructure matter experts. You will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Deliver Microsoft infrastructure services to customers, including Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange Server, and upgrades and migrations of systems and services between different cloud providers or from on-premises to cloud
- Design, implement, and manage Windows infrastructure
- Analyze, plan, and upgrade Microsoft services, including Active Directory and Exchange
- Administer Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Plan and migrate systems from on-premises to regional cloud providers
- Design and automate security and compliance baseline implementations
- Provide architecture and security reviews for customer environments
- Maintain the security of the infrastructure using tools, policies, and procedures
- Monitor and provide in-depth security visibility of the infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve enterprise-level issues
- Provide consultancy services to our customer
What You Have
Our ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- 8+ years of working experience in Microsoft infrastructure and networking
- Technical university education preferred with experience working with web development. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Windows infrastructure expertise (Active Directory, Exchange Server)
- Relevant experience in Networking (TCP/IP)
- Relevant experience with Infrastructure upgrades and migration
- Strong technical skills (troubleshooting, technical documentation, PowerShell scripting)
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud infrastructure
- Emphasis on security-conscious practices
- Expertise in Linux and DevOps technologies is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills alongside a good way of prioritising your time.
- Excellent communication skills in English to consult our clients.
- Experience working in multinational teams, with a good team player attitude.
We Offer You
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with – we have a diverse, multicultural workforce with Nordic values
- A fair compensation package and a considerable annual leave of 25 days per annum. We support our staff to be with family at the most important time. Partners with a newborn baby can have additional holidays.
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments
- Line devices Mac or PC within a fixed company budget
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, orientation or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our HR information systems according to GDPR compliancy and full confidentiality.