Senior Technical Project Manager
Oivan is looking for an agile-minded Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master with at least five years of experience to join our growing web-development projects. This role involves working closely with our client product owners and various teams. You will use agile/scrum processes and support Oivan toward becoming truly agile. Based in Helsinki, you’ll enjoy working with our 200+ headcount workforce across 5 countries.
You thrive in a multicultural environment and you’ll spend time on-site at our client offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
What You’ll Do
- Standardize and evangelize new project management and Scrum methodologies internally, to project and engineering teams
- Work with Product owners to develop and prioritize the development roadmap supporting enterprise applications
- Build strong relationships with our clients as a problem solver and trusted advisor
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies
- Accept new challenges and display agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- Maintain working knowledge of Agile and Scrum via conferences, seminars, training, webinars, and networking research
What You’ve Got
- 5+ years of project management in the software development industry or alternative
- A proven track record of leading and supporting successful IT projects
- Strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the technical team (microservices, architecture, mobile development etc.)
- Familiar with work management tools such as JIRA/Confluence for dashboards, boards configuration, burndown, and similar tools
- Excellent time management and self-management capabilities
- Customer relations and business development experience
- Technical background and practical experience in coding a plus
- PMP or an equivalent Agile certification considered a major asset
- Enthusiasm to travel onsite to our client in Saudi Arabia
- Arabic language skills a plus
What We Offer
- Excellent Healthcare and travel insurance with personal holiday coverage in some cases
- Snacks and community meals
- Optional Edenred Lunch benefit
- Citybike seasonal subscription
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development department
- Regular Office and Team building activities
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad
- Generous remote work policy
Who We Are
At Oivan we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With locations in Finland, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia, we are an international community of thinkers and doers.
Our company culture reflects our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you.
Please forward your CV and portfolio if you think you’re a great candidate for this role.
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy and full confidentiality.