Software Developer (.NET)
Oivan is looking for an experienced and highly skilled ASP.NET Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web-based applications using Microsoft’s ASP.NET framework. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET development and be familiar with MVC, Web Forms, and Web API.
You will get to work on an exciting and growing project in the Middle East region that currently has 7 team members including a product designer, four full stack and backend engineers and a product manager.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various high-level client projects, and you will become one of our Senior Backend Engineer matter experts. You will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications using ASP.NET framework
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, and stakeholders to gather requirements and develop solutions
- Develop software components using C# programming language, and using .NET on the backend.
- Design and implement database schema using Microsoft SQL Server
- Perform testing and debugging of applications to ensure they meet functional and technical requirements
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and standards are maintained
- Maintain and update existing applications as necessary
What You Have
Our ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Technical university education preferred with experience working with web development. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.NET development
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, and Web API
- Proficient in C# programming language
- Experience in developing applications using Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and flexible annual leave from 12 up to 22 days per annum. In addition, there are 10 days of paid annual leave and sick leaves. We support our staff to be with family at the most important time. (Partners with a newborn baby can have additional holidays)
- Healthcare package and annual check-ups
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments (2-4 hours per week)
- Top of the line devices Mac or PC – your choice, plus peripherals
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
- Company paid weekly lunch – we have team lunch on Mondays
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad to our international and client offices
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, orientation or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
The compensation range for this position based on experience and seniority is between 1500 – 2100 USD per month.
Interested? Please fill in the application form below to submit your application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy, full confidentiality and according to Section 19 and Section 26 of Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).