Software Security Engineer
Oivan is looking for an ambitious Software Security Engineer with at least 5 years of experience to design, develop and install software solutions. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineers must be skilled in development, writing code, and documenting functionality. Based in a Finnish entity on secondment or relocation, you’ll support our 150+ headcount workforce across 5 countries. Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
What You’ll Do
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Tailoring and deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Serving as a subject matter expert
- Complying with project plans and industry standards
What You Have
- Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering
What We Offer
- Occupational Healthcare, leisure time, etc
- Travel Insurance
- Edenred card
- Fillari Bike Benefit
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development department
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad
- Generous remote work opportunities.
Who We Are
At Oivan we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With offices in Finland, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia our international team executes a diverse array of projects.
Oivan company culture is reflective of our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you’ll have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you.
Interested? Please fill in the application form below to submit your application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting your application and CV, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy and full confidentiality.