Senior Full Stack Developer
What We Need
At Oivan, we create and operate human-centric digital services for our clients worldwide. With offices in Helsinki (Finland), Khon Kaen (Thailand), Bangkok (Thailand), Dubai (UAE) and Riyadh (KSA) and Vietnam, our international team executes a diverse array of projects. Based in Khon Kaen with occasional travel to our client site, you will support our 230+ headcount workforce across 5 countries. Oivan’s official language is English and fluency is necessary for success on the job. A strong dedication to teamwork and excellent cross-cultural communication skills are a must.
What You’ll Do
We offer you the unique opportunity to work and improve your skills with a diverse and geographically distributed team of technology and business experts around the world. We use micro-services architecture to scale and diversify our customer product as their strategic partner. You will get to work on a life-changing product and execute the following responsibilities:
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfil project requirements.
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing web pages.
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing, including testing and debugging software to keep it optimised.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and product managers.
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes.
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects.
What You Have
Our main technology stack includes Angular on the frontend and Ruby (on Rails) on the backend. Otherwise we prefer you to have:
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software (Git), package managers, and CI/CD pipelines.
- A good understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly express your reasoning.
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns including the use of RESTful APIs.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and flexible annual leave from 12 up to 22 days per annum. In addition, there are 10 days of paid annual leave and sick leaves. We support our staff to be with family at the most important time. (Partners with a newborn baby can have additional holidays)
- Healthcare package and annual check-ups
- Opportunities for growth and enrichment through Grow with Oivan, our internal learning and development departments (2-4 hours per week)
- Top of the line devices Mac or PC – your choice, plus peripherals
- Team building activities, movie nights, events
- Company paid weekly lunch – we have team lunch on Mondays
- An international workforce to learn from and grow with
- Opportunities for travel and working abroad to our international and client offices
Who We Are
Oivan company culture is reflective of our core values: Responsibility, Reliability, and Fellowship. The decisions we make today influence our tomorrow. We are sincere in our responsibility towards our employees, customers and the environment. Fellowship unites us as an international community of thinkers and doers. Throughout our hiring process, you will have access to a broad representation of the Oivan team in order to get to know us as we learn about you. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Oivan as an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Oivan, we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
The compensation range for this position based on experience and seniority is between 100,000 TB to 130,000 TB month.
Interested? Please fill in the form below to submit your application. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Full Stack Developer – Thailand – Open Position – Ads
"*" indicates required fields
By submitting your application, you give us consent to handle and store your personal information in our information systems according to GDPR compliancy, full confidentiality and according to Section 19 and Section 26 of Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).